Tobaccospirit Site Responsibility Statement
- This site is in no way a medical or psychological or psychiatric journal or public site for medical information.
- In terms of health, the site invites users to refer to their psychiatrist, their psychoanalyst, their mental health practitioner, psychologist or psychotherapist.
- The reading of this site is not a substitute for a diagnosis, does not give advice on health, therapy, medicinal treatment, or taking medicinal plants.
- This website does not sell, send any product / appliance / plant / pharmaceutical treatment.
- Apart from its own activities, this site does not recommend anyone and or provide any addresses.
- This site is independent and is not linked to any philosophical or political organization, to any sect. It does not seek to convince Internet users of a philosophy, religion, political doctrine, therapy or persuade readers of the superiority of one culture over another.
- This site warns Internet users against misinformation, manipulation, false advertising, anything that poses a danger to health, psychological integrity, physical integrity, free will and responsibility, the meaning of the realities of each. Precisely, this caveat concerns self-medication, extreme practices of fasting, unbalanced diet, ‘wild’ intake of medicinal plants, extreme physical exertion, ‘guru’ phenomena and practices in violation of the law of each country.